Sometimes it’s nice to write about something other than writing! My personal blog will cover a wider range of subjects, not just the business related subjects I currently write about.
Primarily, I’m going to write the personal blog because I want to. I think it will be fun.
As a reader, or potential client, it will give you the chance to experience the type of content I can put together as many of my paid jobs require me to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
But more than that, I hope you’ll find it an enjoyable and helpful read, so even if you’re not looking for a copywriter, do come back and visit.
I plan to cover topics such as:
- My experiences as an autism parent and strategies that have worked for our family
- Life with a loopy Labrador
- Book reviews
- Product reviews
- The highs and lows of balancing freelance work with my carer role
- My journey as a novice photographer.
- Lifestyle articles (I use the term ‘lifestyle’ loosely).
- Anything else I can think of!
I will be adding content to my personal blog from September 2017.
See you then!